9.3.12

Bicycle Design




When I was a student at AHO (Oslo School of Architecture and Design) back in 2005 I was searching for cooperative companies who would support a student bicycle project. As an Industrial Designer with a passion for Transportation Design and Bikes in particular, it was an obvious choice to target one of the largest Norwegian bike brands "Hard Rocx".

One of my favourite hobbies has always been bike riding, so when given the choice I tend to move in directions where I feel at home. Or at least a place where I have a starting point in terms of self encountered user - experiences. This makes for faster processes, as I feel that talking to people in the business is easier if I really know what they are talking about.

So as I ventured into some of the first personally chosen projects during my studies it was obvious that bicycles would be one of the first ones.


posted by: Rob Alek

No comments:

Post a Comment